- Building the business within the territory using a variety of sales techniques.
- Targeting potential customers and assessing opportunities for sales.
- Arranging meetings with potential customers and selling product offerings.
- Analyzing competitor activities in the region and assessing opportunities for business development.
- Networking with businesses in the territory and building relationships.
- Attending relevant industry events and conferences to build business.
- Putting together sales strategies to target large accounts.
- Keeping up to date with industry news to identify opportunities for new business.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Marketing, or related field is preferred.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Sound negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Company Car
- Performance Bonus
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Presentation Skills
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Communication Skills
About Mega Sardines
Mega Fishing Corporation is a leading manufacturer and distributor of canned goods. It is the company behind MEGA SARDINES - the Number 1 Sardines Brand in the Philippines, and other innovative, high-quality and value-for-money products namely, MEGA CREATIONS Premium Sardines, MEGA TUNA, and MEGA PRIME Canned Vegetables. OUR PURPOSE - We exist to help the Filipino in nation-building by providing high-quality, value-for-money food products. OUR CORE VALUES - Give each Home More Reason to be Inspired