- Business Analyst responsible in the assessment of any business process improvements that Will result into the digital transformation of data gathering and transactions specificall Via use of internally developed application.
- Mobile / Desktop app of above-mentioned business process improvement using the Agile Methodology in application development
- Deployment of 1 application per month or 3-4 apps per month forthe whole CIDM team.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
- A working knowledge of programming languages such as J
- Experience in application and software development.
- Knowledge of software design and programming principles.
- Good mathematical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and team-working skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Gym Membership
- Employee Discounts
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Prime Hotel 70 Sgt. Esguerra Avenue, South Triangle, Quezon City
- Consumer Goods
- 1 opening
About Mega Global Corporation
Mega Global Corporation is a leading manufacturer and distributor of canned goods. It is the company behind MEGA SARDINES - the Number 1 Sardines Brand in the Philippines, and other innovative, high-quality and value-for-money products namely, MEGA CREATIONS Premium Sardines, MEGA TUNA, and MEGA PRIME Canned Vegetables. The company has two entities namely, Mega Fishing Corporation (MFC) and Ayala Seafoods Corporation (ASC). Armed with modern facilities, international standard certifications and equipment for both fishing and manufacturing, Mega Global Corporation is dedicated to improve people's lives by bringing forth improvements and innovation in fishing, food technology and packaging.