- Answer phones and greet visitors
- Schedule appointments and maintain calendars
- Schedule and coordinate staff and other meetings
- Collate and distribute mail
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques
- Develop and implement health and safety programs.
- Provide emergency treatment in the workplace.
- Administer over-the-counter medication to employees.
- Create a clean, and comfortable sickbay area.
- Document all employee injury and illness and keep this information confidential.
- Administer first aid treatments, routine blood pressure checking and provide medications for employees as needed
- Ensure DOLE compliance in relation to health and wellness
- Monitor medicine supplies and prepare requisition
- Administer first aid treatments and provide medications for employees asneeded
- Monitor and record the patient's condition
- Assist all injured employees to the nearest hospital
- Maintain all employees medical and other similar records
- Secure and ensure that the sick employees submit "fit to work" certificate
- Interpret and evaluate diagnostic test based on the verification of medical certificates
- Schedule and assist annual medical examination of all employees
- Generate medical reimbursement report every month
- Conduct inventory of medicines and other supplies twice a month
- Perform other duties and responsibilities that maybe assign from time to time
- Nursing School Degree.
- Post Graduate Degree in Basic Occupational Health and Safety.
- Working experience as a company or a regular nurse.
- With experience in swabbing is an advantage
- Comprehensive Clinical Training in Occupational Health and Nursing.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical Industry Knowledge
- Relationship Management
- Complex Problem-Solving
- Problem Sensitivity
- Information Ordering
About Mega Global Corporation
Mega Global Corporation is a leading manufacturer and distributor of canned goods. It is the company behind MEGA SARDINES - the Number 1 Sardines Brand in the Philippines, and other innovative, high-quality and value-for-money products namely, MEGA CREATIONS Premium Sardines, MEGA TUNA, and MEGA PRIME Canned Vegetables. The company has two entities namely, Mega Fishing Corporation (MFC) and Ayala Seafoods Corporation (ASC). Armed with modern facilities, international standard certifications and equipment for both fishing and manufacturing, Mega Global Corporation is dedicated to improve people's lives by bringing forth improvements and innovation in fishing, food technology and packaging.