- Inspection of newly delivered raw materials, ingredient and packaging by means of physical sampling.
- Perform product and process inspection to ensure conformance to specifications.
- Assure on-going compliance with food safety and quality regulatory requirements.
- Maintains quality control systems and product / process verification systems, including sampling procedures
- Reports any abnormalities observed and/or encountered on raw materials, in process products, packaging materials, finished goods, equipment and the environment to the Quality Assurance Manager in a timely manner.
- Prepare technical reports and make recommendations on critical items for final disposition
- Collaborates with concerned departments on critical quality issues that affect supply.
- Develop document results of testing for all raw materials, equipment condition and finished products.
- Conduct of audit and check implementation of recommended actions
- Evaluate and recommend functionality of test equipment and recommend for procurement
- Verification of receiving process
- Investigates customer complaints and non-conformance issues
- Bachelor's degree in Food Technology, Nutrition, Animal Science, Biology or related course
- At least 1-2 years of working experience in Food Manufacturing industry or directly related work experience
- With formal training in Basic Food Safety (HACCP, GMP, Sanitation)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
- Willing to work in Santo Tomas Batangas.
Key Skills and Competencies
- Analyzing Information
- Strategic Planning
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Attention to Detail
- Dealing with Complexity
- Results driven
- Team work
- Stress – tolerance
- Co-ordination and control
- Time management
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Planning and organizing
- Work in flexible hours and willing to work long hours and shifting schedule (day/night)
About Mega Global Corporation
Mega Global Corporation is a leading manufacturer and distributor of canned goods. It is the company behind MEGA SARDINES - the Number 1 Sardines Brand in the Philippines, and other innovative, high-quality and value-for-money products namely, MEGA CREATIONS Premium Sardines, MEGA TUNA, and MEGA PRIME Canned Vegetables. The company has two entities namely, Mega Fishing Corporation (MFC) and Ayala Seafoods Corporation (ASC). Armed with modern facilities, international standard certifications and equipment for both fishing and manufacturing, Mega Global Corporation is dedicated to improve people's lives by bringing forth improvements and innovation in fishing, food technology and packaging.