- Backup, check and process logs. Modify finger prints and proximity ID and forward it to designated Face Pass device.
- Accurate plotting of shifting schedule in HR web and ensure to process all DTR during TK processing.
- Monitoring of the approval of filed TK complaint, leave and OB.
- Prepares accurate timekeeping summary, list of late, hold & ND deduction and list of those employees reporting on rest day.
- Attend timekeeping issues and concerns such as no time in or out, payslip queries on num. of days worked, apply leave, time keeping complaint and OB.
- Removing all the Face Pass records of inactive employees.
- Adheres to the company’s policies, guidelines, core values and collaborate with colleagues in the achievement of the company’s mission and vision
- Ensure the Daily Checking of Logs viewer Versus HRweb DTR upon updated of Logs by ICT.
- Ensure less percentage of Time Keeping Complaint Salary.
- Checks and validates subcontractor’s billing statement vs actual days of work, restdays, holidays, and overtime including premiums
- Prepares payment request for checked and validated billing upon approval of the department head and submits to Accounting section for payment processing
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource, BS Psychology or any related course.
- Experience on other HR areas (Employee Relation, Benefits) or a Generalist is an advantage.
- Strong background in processing Timekeeping.
- Proficient in MS Office (MS Excel & MS Word).
- Can work under pressure.
- Meticulous attention to detail, quality, and follow-through; strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to multi-task and meet set deadlines.
- High level of responsibility and resourcefulness.
- Trustworthy and with a high level of integrity.
- Possesses a high sense of initiative and is committed to finishing tasks with excellence.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
About Mega Global Corporation
Mega Global Corporation is a leading manufacturer and distributor of canned goods. It is the company behind MEGA SARDINES - the Number 1 Sardines Brand in the Philippines, and other innovative, high-quality and value-for-money products namely, MEGA CREATIONS Premium Sardines, MEGA TUNA, and MEGA PRIME Canned Vegetables. The company has two entities namely, Mega Fishing Corporation (MFC) and Ayala Seafoods Corporation (ASC). Armed with modern facilities, international standard certifications and equipment for both fishing and manufacturing, Mega Global Corporation is dedicated to improve people's lives by bringing forth improvements and innovation in fishing, food technology and packaging.