- Communicate effectively verbally with supervisors and the general public
- Understand verbal and written instructions and other communications regarding work assignments and other matters.
- Prepares reports related to fuel, tires and others
- Participate in fleet management system & ensure availability of our trucks
- Supervise mechanic in the repairs
- Can recommend process improvement and promote cost control efficiency
- Provide appraisal on various operations and system control
- To determine & ensure efficient use of company resources
- Performs other accounting related duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Welding, gas or electric
- Automotive Wiring
- Auto and Ref Van Air conditioning System
- Good communication skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Computer skills including the ability to operate computerized accounting, system, email.
- Technical writing and reporting
- Stress management skills, time management skills
- At least five (5) years of experience in all automotive works, this includes overhauling, troubleshooting and servicing; or an equivalent combination of training and experience
- Must have at least five (5) year work experience as Motor Pool Head or of the same capacity
Perks and Benefits
- Employee Discounts
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Problem Solving
- Automotive Engineering
- Civil Engineering [Transportation Engineering]
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.