- Valenzuela, PhilippinesSgt. Esguerra Avenue , Valenzuela, Metro Manila, PhilippinesValenzuelaMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing the program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with the data storage system.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts. Warehouse Manager Skills and Qualifications:
- Accomplishes warehouse human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, job contributions; adhering to policies and procedures.
- Meet warehouse operational standards by contributing warehouse information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying warehouse system improvements.
- Moves inventory by scheduling materials to be moved to and from the warehouse; coordinating inventory transfers with related departments.
- Maintains storage area by organizing floor space; adhering to storage design principles; recommending improvements.
- Maintains inventory by conducting monthly physical counts; reconciling variances; inputting data.
- Keeps equipment operating by enforcing operating instructions and conducting regular equipment inspection; troubleshooting breakdowns; requiring preventive maintenance; issuing work orders for repair and requisition for replacement.
- At least 5-7 years experience in logistics and warehouse
- Excellent in both oral and written communication skills
- Developing Budgets
- Safety Management
- Developing Standards
- Managing Processes
- Surveillance Skills
- Inventory Control
- Reporting Skills
- Analyzing Information
- Equipment Maintenance
Perks and Benefits
- Employee Discounts
- Gym Membership
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Performance Bonus
- Inventory Control
- Action Planning
- Operations Research
- Communication Skills
- Warehousing Management
- Business Administration [Business and Operations Management]
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.