- Zamboanga City, PhilippinesSgt. Esguerra Avenue , Zamboanga City, Zamboanga Peninsula, PhilippinesZamboanga CityZamboanga PeninsulaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
- Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems for industrial, commercial or domestic purposes.
- Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisted design or engineering software and equipment.
- Conferring with customers, engineers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering products or projects.
- Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings or topographical maps.
- Establishing construction, manufacturing or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations.
- Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support or testing activities.
- Writing reports and compiling data regarding existing and potential electrical engineering projects and studies.
- Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials.
- Supervising or training project team members.
- Estimating material, labor, or construction costs for budget preparation.
- Maintaining electrical equipment.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Electrical Engineering
- RA 1080 (Licensed Electrical Engineer)
- Strong numerical skills
- Reading and oral comprehension
- Understand technical language and concepts
- Computer literate.
Perks and Benefits
- Employee Discounts
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Conflict Resolution
- Judgement and Decision Making
- Electrical Installation and Maintenance
- Electrical Design
- Electrical Engineering
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.