Territory Sales Manager
- Quezon City, PhilippinesSgt. Esguerra Avenue , Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
Building the business within the territory using a variety of sales techniques.
Targeting potential customers and assessing opportunities for sales.
Arranging meetings with potential customers and selling product offerings.
Analyzing competitor activities in the region and assessing opportunities for business development.
Networking with businesses in the territory and building relationships.
Attending relevant industry events and conferences to build business.
Putting together sales strategies to target large accounts.
Keeping up to date with industry news to identify opportunities for new business.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Marketing, or related field is preferred.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Sound negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Transportation Allowances
- Company Car
- Gym Membership
- Performance Bonus
- Analyzing Data
- Business Development
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
- Account Management
- Business Administration
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Prime Hotel 70 Sgt. Esguerra Avenue, South Triangle, Quezon City
- Consumer Goods
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.