Assistant Brand Manager
- Quezon City, PhilippinesSgt. Esguerra Avenue , Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Executes consumer immersions and other relevant insighting exercises.
- Develops and updates the target consumer portrait.
- Activates the brand essence, mission and vision. Thought leadership in the conceptualization and development of various game-changing marketing programs to support the advocacies and goals of the assigned brand/s
- Works closely with sales and trade marketing in identifying category / channel drivers and ensuring that shopper knowledge is updated and relevant.
- Develops brand portfolio strategy, including pricing and SKU decisions. Seeks and takes advantage of business opportunities that will maximize profits and market development of the product category.
- Creates communication/activation briefs that will inspire agencies to transform the brand vision and essence into actionable plans.
- Oversees execution and collaborates with the cross-functional team for assigned PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT projects. Effectively, spearheads product development efforts including new products, SKU and product extension of the assigned category and/or new categories that the organization will enter.
- Excellent brand management skills: from conceptualization, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the results
- Quick to act, thinks out-of-the-box, solutions-driven and results-oriented
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Has good communication skills, both oral and written
- Experience in project management
- 3-5 years and up experience in brand management preferably in an FMCG, retail or food company
- Graduate of Marketing, Business Economics, Entrepreneurship and the like
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Transportation Allowances
- Gym Membership
- Performance Bonus
- Action Planning
- Analyzing Data
- Brand Management
- Communication Skills
- Customer Research
- Business Administration [Marketing]
- Business Administration [Business Economics]
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Prime Hotel 70 Sgt. Esguerra Avenue, South Triangle, Quezon City
- Consumer Goods
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.