Warehouse and Distribution Manager
- Valenzuela, PhilippinesSgt. Esguerra Avenue , Valenzuela, Metro Manila, PhilippinesValenzuelaMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security
- Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system
- Prepare annual budget
- Produce reports and statistics regularly (IN/OUT status report, dead stock report etc)
- Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided
- At least 5 years of working experience in the supply chain area.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a great personality and ability to make decisions.
- Strong leadership with excellent influencing, communication and presentation skills.
- High commitment, motivation and flexibility.
- Maturity to communicate with senior leadership team internally and externally.
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Transportation Allowances
- Company Car
- Performance Bonus
- Inventory Control
- Organizing and Planning
- Analyzing Data
- Problem Sensitivity
- Attention to Detail
- Communication Skills
- Supply Chain Management
- Industrial Engineering
- Business Administration [Business and Operations Management]
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.