Human Resource (HR) Manager
- Zamboanga City, PhilippinesZamboanga City, Zamboanga Peninsula, PhilippinesZamboanga CityZamboanga PeninsulaPhilippines
- Full time
- Employee Relations (Employee orientation, record management, contract management)
- Corporate Culture
- Management, Leadership and Learning Development
- Organizational Development
- Compensation and Benefits administration
- Performance Management
- Rewards Recognition
- Policies and procedures development and documentation
- Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health
- Provide focus and leadership regarding organizational development, career and succession planning, and performance management.
- Create and maintain an engaging work environment that encourages employee understanding, participation, and contribution to the growth and health of the business.
- Serve as a confidant to the leadership team and be viewed as a change agent by leading and sponsoring programs that encourage flexibility, productivity and efficiency across the organizations.
- Bachelors degree in BS/AB Human Resources Management/Psychology/Behavioral Science or any related course.
- With at least 7 years of experience, five (5) years managerial experience
- Oversees full spectrum of HR from Compensation and Benefits Administration, Employee Relations, Records Management and Performance Management
- Must be focused, result-driven and flexible
- Proficient with Labor Code and Laws
- Must have strong management and leadership skills
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships
- Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes and workplace investigation
- Must have an excellent communication skills
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Relocation Assistance
- Employee Discounts
- Transportation Allowances
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Gym Membership
- Performance Bonus
- Performance Management and Coaching
- Attention to Detail
- Leadership skills
- Communication Skills
- Human Resources
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.