Hospital Sales Representative
- Quezon City, Philippines307, Visayas Avenue , Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Promote and sell Medlink products to assigned territory.
- Deliver effective sales presentation to the target customer.
- Provide product information and quote appropriate prices to customer.
- Monitor sales against the budget.
- Provide feedback to Area Sales Supervisor.
- Take responsibility for sales and collection.
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Business or any Allied Science Course (Nursing).
- Relevant medical sales experience is a plus.
- Newly graduates and board passers are welcome to apply.
- Demonstrate business acumen and strong knowledge of sale processes.
- Good organization and time management skills.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Preferably has a driver's license.
- Preferably resides in the South area
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Transportation Allowances
- Company Car
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
- Creative Thinking
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Point of Sale Terminal
- Business Analysis
- Customer Service
- Events Management
- Business Administration [Business Management]
- Industrial Pharmacy
- Advertising Management
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Visayas Avenue , Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Biopharmaceutical, Medical Equipment
- 10 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.