MedGrocer's digitally-enabled "medicine-as-a-service" platforms are used by hundreds of employers and pharma companies. Our end-to-end medicine/vaccine programs, telehealth services, and onsite medical staff serve a million Filipinos every year. MedGrocer is one of the more established Filipino Health Tech startups.
The Pharmacist | Quality Assurance Specialist ensures compliance with internal and external regulations for quality assurance. They execute day-to-day operations in tracking, documenting, and reporting patient safety data to principal.
- Ensure adherence to MedGrocer's Quality System through SOPs
- Perform audits on all third-party contractors in accordance with MedGrocer requirements
- Ensure appropriate warehousing and distribution practices in accordance with Good Warehousing Practices, Good Distribution - Practice, and Good Storage Practices
- Maintain effective relationships with third-party service providers, regulatory authorities, and principals
- Provide training, support, and knowledge sharing to the Quality Assurance team on systems, policies, procedures, and core processes
- Maintain a robust Change Management System
- Progress: To work in a team to ensure the safe and efficient delivery of medicines to our clients. You will have ownership over your work and have a chance to be exposed to various systems and processes that could enhance your skills in the field of pharmacy.
- Purpose: To design and implement an impact in the digitally enabled platform to provide holistic patient programs in the form of discounted medicines, replenishments, and doctor consultations in order to enhance the lives of millions of Filipinos.
- People: To both work and have fun with a group of dynamic and passionate individuals from diverse backgrounds, from whom you will learn from and create bonds with.
- Must be a Registered Pharmacist
- Preferably has a bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy, or any related field
- 5-7 years of working experience in handling GxP requirements for pharmaceuticals, especially on Good Storage and Distribution Practices
- Experience in Internal quality audits and supplier audits
Licenses and Certifications