MedGrocer's digitally-enabled "medicine-as-a-service" platforms are used by hundreds of employers and pharma companies. Our end-to-end medicine/vaccine programs, telehealth services, and onsite medical staff serve a million Filipinos every year. MedGrocer is one of the more established Filipino Health Tech startups.
An Occupational Health Nurse administers and assures quality health services to all employees in the workplace.
- Provides standard medical treatment and nursing care to all patients who visit the clinic
- Participate in corporate wellness as well as occupational health and safety programs by assisting in the administration of vaccines, antigen tests, and HIV screening via Rapid Tests Kits in the clinic
- Ensures proper care and maintenance of all clinic equipment
- Handles inventory of prescription, over-the-counter medicines, and supplies
- Coordinates employee treatment, referrals, recommendations, clearances, and medical leaves
- Progress: To work on engaging and stimulating projects that enhance our clients' health. You will be able to hone your skills in providing healthcare services and communication as you interact with a diverse and agile team.
- Purpose: To create an impact in the digitally enabled tech platform in order to enhance the lives of thousands of Filipinos by providing accessible and end-to-end healthcare solutions.
- People: To collaborate with a group of dynamic, passionate, and driven individuals from diverse backgrounds, from whom you will be able to learn how to expand and strengthen your skills.
We are hiring full-timers and part-timers for locations nationwide:
- Metro Manila: Makati, Mandaluyong, Manila, Muntinlupa, Pasay, Pasig, Quezon City, Taguig
- Luzon: Baguio, Batangas, Bulacan, Camarines Sur, Cavite, Ilocos Norte, La Union, Palawan, Pampanga, Rizal, Tarlac
- Visayas: Bohol, Cebu, Dumaguete, Iloilo
- Mindanao: Davao
Registered nurse with active PRC license
BOSH certification is preferred, but not required
Willingness to work in shifting schedules
- Medical Industry Knowledge
- Relationship Management
- Complex Problem-Solving
- Problem Sensitivity
- Information Ordering