MedGrocer's digitally-enabled "medicine-as-a-service" platforms are used by hundreds of employers and pharma companies. Our end-to-end medicine/vaccine programs, telehealth services, and onsite medical staff serve a million Filipinos every year. MedGrocer is one of the more established Filipino Health Tech startups.
The Medical Coordinator oversees daily clinic operations, generates recruitment leads, and ensures that the clinic management team works efficiently and effectively.
- Oversees day-to-day operations in clinics and maintains open communication with relevant stakeholders to build staffing strategies
- Sources full-time and reliever nurses, as well as implements effective recruitment efforts to generate more leads
- Monitors proactively all staff schedules and ensure it meets all clinic requirements
- Collaborates with both the medical staff team as well as the clinic management team to guarantee all recruitment gaps are filled in a timely manner
- Preferably has experience in medical staff recruitment and onboarding processes
- Proficient in Google Workspace apps (Google Sheets, Google Docs, etc.)
- Willingness to work flexible hours (e.g. rest day on weekdays or starting work at 1PM)
- Must work onsite in Makati; priority will be given to candidates who live in Makati or are willing to relocate
- Open to fresh graduates and experienced professional