MedGrocer's digitally-enabled "medicine-as-a-service" platforms are used by hundreds of employers and pharma companies. Our end-to-end medicine/vaccine programs, telehealth services, and onsite medical staff serve a million Filipinos every year. MedGrocer is one of the more established Filipino Health Tech startups.
The Pharmacy Assistant interprets prescriptions, dispenses medicine, coordinates with internal and external stakeholders regarding sourcing and deliveries, and performs other tasks to support the Pharma team.
- Receives orders and interpret prescriptions
- Packages and dispenses medicines
- Coordinates with suppliers for sourcing
- Coordinates with in-house and third-party logistics for deliveries
- Counsels patients on proper medication
- Progress: To work on engaging and stimulating projects that involve communicating and coordinating with patients while monitoring various data sources to ensure the smooth and safe delivery of healthcare solutions. You will be able to have ownership over your work and have a chance to be exposed to various safety-related tasks that could enhance your capabilities
- Purpose: To create an impact in the digitally enabled tech platform in order to enhance the lives of thousands of Filipinos by providing accessible and end-to-end healthcare solutions
- People: To collaborate with a group of dynamic, passionate, and driven individuals from diverse backgrounds, from whom you will be able to learn how to expand and strengthen your skills
- Knowledgeable in Google Workspace and MS Office applications
- Preferably with a background in medicine and pharmacy
- Must work onsite in Makati; priority will be given to candidates who live in Makati or are willing to relocate
- Open to fresh graduates and experienced professionals