MedGrocer's digitally-enabled "medicine-as-a-service" platforms are used by hundreds of employers and pharma companies. Our end-to-end medicine/vaccine programs, telehealth services, and onsite medical staff serve a million Filipinos every year. MedGrocer is one of the more established Filipino Health Tech startups.
The Quality Assurance Specialist ensures that MedGrocer’s Quality Management System is implemented and maintained effectively. They maintain the systems and coordinate with different teams to ensure compliance with regulatory standards.
- Co-develops and improves supply chain and Quality Management System SOPs including document and records management, change control and CAPA management
- Trains relevant personnel on SOPs and monitor compliance
- Ensures proper and timely creation, review, and documentation of SOPs and records
- Works with and perform audits on all third-party service providers
- Manages databases and monitor key performance indicators
- Progress: To work in a team to ensure the safe and efficient delivery of medicines to our clients. You will have ownership over your work and have a chance to be exposed to various systems and processes that could enhance your skills in the field of pharmacy.
- Purpose: To design and implement an impact in the digitally enabled platform to provide holistic patient programs in the form of discounted medicines, replenishments, and doctor consultations in order to enhance the lives of millions of Filipinos.
- People: To both work and have fun with a group of dynamic and passionate individuals from diverse backgrounds, from whom you will learn from and create bonds with.
Must work onsite in Makati
Knowledge in Google Workspace applications
Open to fresh graduates and experienced professionals
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays