MedGrocer's digitally-enabled "medicine-as-a-service" platforms are used by hundreds of employers and pharma companies. Our end-to-end medicine/vaccine programs, telehealth services, and onsite medical staff serve a million Filipinos every year. MedGrocer is one of the more established Filipino Health Tech startups.
The Wellness Coach directly supports the mental health needs of clients through individual and group consultations and holistic interventions. They work alongside other Mental Health Professionals to ensure we meet our clients’ needs in the most effective way.
- Assess clients’ mental and emotional well-being through wellness check-ins
- Monitor client progress through regular wellness evaluations
- Work with the Mental Health team to develop care plans for clients using evidence-based psychological interventions
- Coordinate with the Mental Health team for appropriate client triaging and escalations
- Facilitate group sessions on various topics related to well-being
- Progress: To work with autonomy on engaging and stimulating projects that involve the mental and emotional well-being of our clients. You will have ownership over your tasks and have the chance to interact with other mental health professionals.
- Purpose: To design and implement an impact in the digitally enabled platform to provide holistic mental health care in the form of 24/7 teleconsultations and medicine coverage in order to enhance the lives of millions of Filipinos.
- People: To both work and have fun with a group of dynamic and passionate individuals from diverse backgrounds, from whom you will create bonds with and have the chance to learn from.
- Must be a Registered Guidance Counselor
- At least 3 years of counseling experience is required
- Willingness to work onsite in Makati or Taguig on a shifting schedule
- Taking or completed a Master’s degree in Social Work, Guidance and Counseling, or Psychology
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Health and Medical
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Hospital / Health Care
- 2 openings
MedGrocer's digitally-enabled online pharmacy, corporate clinics, and patient programs empower our customers to get their medicines conveniently, cost-effectively, and intelligently. We serve over 500,000 patients either directly or through partnerships with employers and pharmaceutical companies.