MedGrocer's digitally-enabled "medicine-as-a-service" platforms are used by hundreds of employers and pharma companies. Our end-to-end medicine/vaccine programs, telehealth services, and onsite medical staff serve a million Filipinos every year. MedGrocer is one of the more established Filipino Health Tech startups.
The Account Manager drives our company's growth by finding potential clients and identifying their needs. They serve as the primary liaison to coordinate with various internal and external stakeholders to ensure that the client’s needs are met promptly.
- Establish and maintain strong client relationships through regular communication
- Coordinate and manage client expectations through effective project management and account management
- Design and implement strategies that reflect the data collected on current healthcare trends and consumer behavior
- Monitor the clinics’ protocols and performance to ensure the quality and efficiency of their operations
- Anticipate, escalate, and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders on potential client issues
- Progress: To work on projects that involve market research and coordinating with various stakeholders, which enables you to hone your skills in account management, structuring agreements, and market understanding. You will be able to have ownership over your work and have a chance to be exposed to opportunities that could enhance your capabilities in business development.
- Purpose: To design and implement an impact in the digitally enabled platform to provide end to end care in the form of integrating onsite medical services and 24/7 teleconsultations in order to enhance the lives of millions of Filipinos.
- People: To both work and have fun with a group of dynamic and passionate individuals from diverse backgrounds, from whom you will create bonds with and have the chance to learn from.
- Preferably has a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or any related field
- 1-3 years of experience working in account management,
- Preferably in the healthcare setting
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Management and Consultancy
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Centuria Medical Makati, Salamanca St, 1210 Makati, Philippines
- Hospital / Health Care
- 1 opening