IT Project Manager
- Makati, Philippines7F King's Court II, 2129 Chino Roces Avenue corner Dela Rosa St. Makati City, Makati, NCR, PhilippinesMakatiNCRPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
- Identify and analyze project requirements with the stakeholders and end users of software projects, define project scope and deliverables.
- Manage software developers to adhere to project plan and schedule. Plan and control the timelines of the projects.
- Plan and control the workload of the developers.
- Create and maintain project status reports, coordinate project schedules and manage project meetings.
- Identify upcoming risks during projects and inform stakeholders about potential solutions.
- Perform software quality control, to meet client expectations.
- Ensure that trainings are being hold with the support team and the end users.
- Work in a flexible, rapidly changing environment with short project lifecycles.
- Assist the IT Manager in meetings with Doctors, Telemedical Assistants (TMAs), business members and external 3rd parties for requirements elicitation.
- Bachelor's/ College Degree graduate of Computer Science or Engineering/Information Technology/Business Management or equivalent
- At least 3 years of relevant IT project management experience preferably in medical environment
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Outstanding people management and customer service skills
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 7F King's Court II, 2129 Chino Roces Avenue corner Dela Rosa St. Makati City
- Other Industry
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.