LOA Agent | Out-Patient | Makati Based
- Makati, Philippines7F, King's Court II, 2129 Chino Roces Avenue corner Dela Rosa St. Makati City, Makati, NCR, PhilippinesMakatiNCRPhilippines
- Full time
- Handles and ensures that customer inquiries, services, and transactions pertaining to Out-Patient LOA issuance are delivered in a timely, accurate and efficient manner to achieve client satisfaction.
- Fully understands and follows protocols, procedures, policies, and guidelines relative to LOA issuance meeting Medgate standards.
- Prompt and accurate issuance of OP LOA approval codes to clients for OP consultations, laboratory, and other diagnostic procedures.
- Handles inquiries, requests, complaints, policy status queries via inbound and outbound calls, emails, and mobile apps.
- Does the verification of patients’ enrolment and policy status and coverage.
- Notes down patients’ reason for LOA issuance.
- Transfers call to Generali Alarm Center for complex issues that are beyond the jurisdiction of Medgate LOA issuance team.
- Responds to simple issues/complaints and escalates complex LOA issuance concerns to the OP LOA Team Leader if necessary.
- Knowledgeable and fully understands the insurance product features, benefits and exclusions.
- Knowledgeable and fully capable of utilizing telephony principles and techniques, office equipment and software, to effectively perform the tasks assigned.
- Familiarity with medical terminology, medical benefits, and claims the availment procedures.
- Acquires and practices professional communication skills to effectively communicate and handle customers including irate and difficult ones.
- Collaborates with other team members, encouraging harmonious working relationships to effectively achieve the goals of the team.
- Bachelor's Degree graduate of any Medical Allied Courses
- At least one (1) year work experience in a Hospital/ Clinic/ Diagnostic Center/ Customer Service, but not required.
- Good written and verbal communication skills (clear and articulate)
- Excellent customer service and attention to detail skills
- Computer literate
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Health and Medical
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- King's Court II, 2129 Chino Roces Avenue corner Dela Rosa St. Makati City
- Other Industry
- 100 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.