Client Engagement Assistant
- Makati, Philippines7F King's Court II, 2129 Chino Roces Avenue corner Dela Rosa St. Makati City, Makati, NCR, PhilippinesMakatiNCRPhilippines
- Full time
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/ quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify new business with existing clients and/or areas of improvement.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. service level agreements, utilization reports)
- Prepare pertinent accounts reports.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Arrange and conduct orientations and roadshows.
- Assist operations in the capacity of a TMA as needed.
- Bachelor's / College Degree in Business Studies/ Administration/ Management, or equivalent business experience,
- At least 1-2 years working in a customer service, client management and similar work environment.
- Adept in MS office software, presentation and analytical skills. Comfortable in English written and verbal communication. Client management skills a plus.
- Others: On call during weekends, holidays. Willing to travel on short notice. Knows how to drive with a valid drivers’ license
- Willing to be assigned on a night shift duty
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Out-patient coverage (consultation)
- Teleconsultation of immediate family members
- Employee Referral Incentive
- Perfect Attendance/ No Tardiness Incentive
- CSAT/Customer Satisfaction Incentive
- Over-All Net Promoter Score - Group Incentive
- HMO (In-patient coverage)
- Dental Coverage
- Group Life Insurance
- Annual Appraisal (Merit Increase)
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Management and Consultancy
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 7F King's Court II, 2129 Chino Roces Avenue corner Dela Rosa St. Makati City
- Other Industry
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.