- Pasig, PhilippinesEmerald Avenue , Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Develop and maintain high-quality Java applications to meet project specifications.
- Troubleshoot, debug and optimize applications with established processes.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Work as part of a team using Agile Methodology.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or any related IT course.
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming.
- Proficient in Java with a good knowledge of its ecosystem.
- Java Web and database development experience.
- Has an eye for writing clean, readable and maintainable code.
- At least 2 years of experience in Java software development.
KEY TECHNOLOGIES AND FRAMEWORKS:
- Hibernate, JPA
- PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB, CouchDB, Neo4J
- JBoss WildFly, Tomcat, Jetty, Undertow
- Gradle, Maven
- IntelliJ, Eclipse, NetBeans
- git, SVN
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 5/F Orient Square Building, F. Ortigas Jr. Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 10 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.