Farm Aide Technician
- MIMAROPA, Pilipinas
- 13,000.00 - 14,000.00 PHP / month
- Full time
- Follow proper work ethics especially on attendance, proper uniform and teamwork.
- Provide friendly, courteous and efficient service to customers.
- Responsible for volume generation thru farm to farm visit.
- Performs farm conversion or penetration thru product promotion.
- Conduct in the store selling and merchandising in feed centers.
- Coordinate with assigned Vet in the area for demand creation programs and other technical activities.
- Conduct purok level seminars.
- Coordinate with assigned salesman in the area for trade sales activities.
- Must upgrade regularly the list of farms in the area with complete profile.
- Help the business to continuously scout and solicit for possible clients within the assigned area.
- Awareness to the new products, and merchandise promotions & promo programs from time to time.
- Perform such other tasks that may be assigned by your superior from time to time.
- BS Agriculture graduate, Major in Animal Science;
- With good personality & pleasant attitude;
- Honest and trustworthy;
- Physically & mentally fit;
- Self-motivated & hardworking;
- With driving skills or at least knows how to drive motorcycle;
- With superior customer service skills;
- Provide technical support to the client.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
- Company Car
- Free Lunch or Snacks
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.