- 10 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Completed vocational course
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter responds
- 93% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a day ago
- Customer Service
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 15,400.00 - 16,400.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- Alabang-Zapote Road, Pamplona Las Pinas City (infront of Perpetual Hosp, back of Shell Station), Las Piñas, Philippines
- A graduate of Auto Mechanical Technology;
- With good personality & pleasant attitude;
- Honest and trustworthy;
- Physically & mentally fit;
- Must possess good vision;
- Self-motivated & hardworking;
- Reliable and punctual;
- Safety conscious, to avoid unnecessary accidents;
- With at least 5 to 10 years working experience;
- With driving skills;
- At least a resident within Cavite or nearby area.
- Examine work orders and discussed work with the Chief Mechanic.
- Test parts and systems to ensure that they are working properly.
- Identify mechanical problems, often by using a computerized diagnostic equipment.
- Follow checklists to ensure that all critical parts are examined.
- Test and lubricate the vehicle’s engine and other major components.
- Perform basic care and maintenance, including oil changes, tuneups, and tire rotations.
- Repair or replace worn parts, such as brake pads and wheel bearings.
- Disassemble and reassemble parts.
- Use testing equipment to ensure that repairs and maintenance are effective.
- Explain to drivers their automotive problems and the repairs done on their vehicles.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
Meat Advantage Exchange Inc. is an exclusive distributor of San Miguel Foods & Animal Feeds in Manila, Calabarzon & Mindanao areas