- 15,400.00 - 16,400.00 PHP / month
- Full time
- Examine work orders and discussed work with the Chief Mechanic.
- Test parts and systems to ensure that they are working properly.
- Identify mechanical problems, often by using a computerized diagnostic equipment.
- Follow checklists to ensure that all critical parts are examined.
- Test and lubricate the vehicle’s engine and other major components.
- Perform basic care and maintenance, including oil changes, tuneups, and tire rotations.
- Repair or replace worn parts, such as brake pads and wheel bearings.
- Disassemble and reassemble parts.
- Use testing equipment to ensure that repairs and maintenance are effective.
- Explain to drivers their automotive problems and the repairs done on their vehicles.
- A graduate of Auto Mechanical Technology;
- With good personality & pleasant attitude;
- Honest and trustworthy;
- Physically & mentally fit;
- Must possess good vision;
- Self-motivated & hardworking;
- Reliable and punctual;
- Safety conscious, to avoid unnecessary accidents;
- With at least 5 to 10 years working experience;
- With driving skills;
- At least a resident within Cavite or nearby area.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Completed vocational course
- Office Address
- Alabang-Zapote Road, Pamplona Las Pinas City (infront of Perpetual Hosp, back of Shell Station), Alabang - Zapote Rd., Las Piñas, Metro Manila, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.