- Las Piñas, Pilipinas
- 15,400.00 - 16,400.00 PHP / month
- Full time
- Collects data from sales reports for analysis.
- Develops methods and strategies for assessing large amounts of data.
- Closely studies past sales data to determine trends in productivity.
- Conducts research into competitive companies and the surrounding market.
- Studies shopping and purchase trends of consumer base and sales target
- Uses sales prediction software to determine future trends.
- Creates sales evaluation reports based on collected data.
- Presents sales reports to Sales and Area Business Custodian
- Suggests adjustments and revisions to promotional strategies to improve sales and profitability.
- Assists in designing promotional materials.
- Attends and participates in sales strategy meetings.
- Leads informational sessions for staff to explain sales trends and new marketing strategies.
- Exhibits ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Speaks confidently and articulately in front of a group.
- Possesses strong math skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to think both analytically and creatively.
- Possesses strong problem-solving skills.
- Communicates clearly and effectively.
- Pays close attention to detail.
- Manages time efficiently.
- Works well with a team.
- Possesses strong writing skills.
- Is capable of conducting independent research.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
- Free Lunch or Snacks
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.