Construction Safety Officer
MULTI DEVELOPMENT AND CONSTRUCTION CORP. (MDCC)
- Taguig, PhilippinesClipp Center, BGC, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Receives directives from immediate superior by discussing the plans and clarifying misunderstandings to determine responsibility.
- Checks if policies and standards are up to date by reviewing it and measuring it up against the newest labor law standards and make necessary revisions to ensure compliance.
- Helps develop internal policies by preparing health and safety strategies pursuant to laws, research for best practices and analyses current routine that needs improvement to promote safer and healthier ways of working.
- Promulgates safety policies and standards by coordinating with immediate superior for integration to orientation and onboarding module, installation of signage, etc., to promote awareness and practice.
- Assesses risks by outlining safe operational procedures which identify and takes account of all relevant hazards to facilitate risk reduction or elimination.
- Checks if policies and procedures are being properly implemented by conducting regular site inspections to facilitate strict compliance.
- Records all inspection findings and incidents by maintaining a database to facilitate historical reference.
- Keeps self up to date on occupational health and safety matters by maintaining working knowledge, new legislations and any development that affects the industry, attending seminars and reading journals to aid in innovation.
- Prepares reports by studying kept records of inspection findings to facilitate improvements.
- Performs other functions which may be required by the immediate superior from time to time.
- A graduate of any four years course.
- With Construction Occupational Safety and Health (COSH) training or Basic Occupational Safety and Health (BOSH) training
- Planning and Organizing Skills
- Risk Management
- Communication Skills
- Service Delivery
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Health and Medical
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Clipp Center, BGC, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 5 openings
About MULTI DEVELOPMENT AND CONSTRUCTION CORP. (MDCC)
High End ID Fit-out Contracting since 1975.