- Supervise the maintenance and updating of records of Fixed Assets, Interllectual Property Trademarks, Copyrights, and Patents.
- Record storage in order to safeguard company Fixed Assets.
- Supervise the issuance and replenishment of office supplies and administration of general services.
- Maintain computerized records for all nonplant fixed asset items owned (e.g., office furniture, and furnishings, computers, and other office equipment).
- Implement a system of control numbering/coding.
- Ensure the proper control tagging/labeling of all nonplant fixed asset items.
- Check documents pertaining to issuances and transfers of fixed asset items to designed users to establish user accountability for such items.
- Assist in the periodic physical count of fixed asset items and reconciles results of physical count with maintained control records.
- Periodically reconcile with Accounting Department's accounting records for purposes of adjusting entries as needed.
- Perform vehicle administration inclusive of receiving of deliveries from suppliers, registration and insurance (including renewals), issuances to designated users approved by Management, and claim of damages or against insurance.
- Ensure that 201 file for each company vehicle including a record of service/repair history and corresponding expenses is accurately maintained.
- Implement approved policies and procedures relating to the use of company vehicles and the payment/reimbursement of repairs.
- Graduate of any four-year business related course.
- At least two years of relevant work experience.
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Time management skills.
- Communication skills.
- Excellent client service abilities.
- Able to manage processes.
- Able to analyze information.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical reimbursement
- 13th month pay
- overtime pay
- Inventory Control
- Organizing and Planning
- Clerical Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Customer Service
- Leadership skills
About MULTI DEVELOPMENT AND CONSTRUCTION CORP. (MDCC)
High End ID Fit-out Contracting since 1975.