- Checks and conducts inspection of delivered or received unit/s from supplier or other branch.
- Refurbish, repair and/or recondition repossessed motorcycle units.
2. Unit Activation
- Conduct pre-delivery inspection (PDI) to ensure that unit released from the branch is in the highest manufacturer’s quality standards.
3. Warranty Claims
- Prepares warranty claim for any repair and spare part/s replacement covered by warranty.
4. Maintenance of Units
- Responsible in the maintenance of the branch motorcycle service.
- Helps in achieving sales targets.
- Graduate of any vocational course/ short-course/ college level/ undergrad.
- 1 year work experience in the same field.
- Knowledgeable in fixing exterior and interior parts of motorcycles.
- Flexible and can work with minimum supervision.
- Must be willing to work in Malolos, Bulacan.
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Skilled Trade
- Educational Requirement
- Completed vocational course
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Unit 7E Atherton Place, cor. Roces Ave, Tomas Morato Quezon City, 17 Calle Fabrica Malhacan, Meycauayan Bulacan, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening
About MCX INTERNATIONAL INC.
MCX International Inc. (formerly known as MCXMotor (Phils,) Inc.) is a wholly owned and operated corporation in the Philippines that caters to the domestic market. The Company is known in the manufacturing and assembling high quality products that are widely accepted in the country.
We have different kinds of Motorcycle and Power Products to offer different needs such as Moped, Scooters, Big Bikes, Diesel Engines, Multi-purpose engines and Agricultural Pumps. During the first quarter of 2006, the Company felt that the time has come to own its brand equity and to address the market needs with durable, economical motorcycles, thus, MCX Motor (Phils.,) Inc. was born a FILIPINO brand.
We have our own China office at 15-11A, Hualong Xiao Qu, Hualong Road, Chongqing Republic of China. We have a mixture of Filipinos and Chinese handling trading and manufacturing transactions.