Web UX/UI Designer
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 11 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 18 days
- Recruiter responds
- 11% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 days ago
- IT and Software
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- CyberOne, Eastwood Ave, Bagumbayan, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 3+ years of experience as a UX/UI designer and or Interaction Designer in a product, web, mobile, agency, and or company with its own online applications
- A strong design portfolio, showcasing end-to-end work that includes wireframe/mockups through high resolution comps and deliverable
- Strong knowledge of current design tools, including Sketch or Adobe Creative Cloud / Photoshop
- The ability to work independently under tight deadlines
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of video platforms including YouTube, Dailymotion and Twitch.
- Understanding of the YouTube MCN model.
- Operate as UX/UI designer for the team, driving, aligning, and innovating new product experience.
- Conceptualize, create, maintain, and review detailed product interaction documentation throughout the project cycle.
- Work with business analyst, sales, and support to identify end user needs and solve complex design problems.
- Have an open-minded approach to design and display the ability to challenge convention while delivering on key success metrics.
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
Freedom! (the ! is part of the branding) is a top 10 global MCN (multi-channel network) on YouTube, licensed by Google - for details on what MCNs are, see www.youtube.com/yt/creators/mcns.html. We employ around 100 people in 12 countries and help over 160,000 content creators grow faster through our cool technology, videos, FAQs, music, sponsorships, and the Freedom! community. A quick office tour: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tzc8aCWswqI More about us: www.youtube.com/freedom/about. Enabling success in video™