PHP Web Developer
- 5 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 5 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 6 days
- Recruiter responds
- 90% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 12 hours ago
- IT and Software
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Eastwood Cyber One, Bagumbayan, Quezon City, Philippines
- 2+ years experience building web applications. And the idea candidate should have experience in:
- Backend: PHP and MySql
- Solid understanding of Web 2.0 technologies (AJAX, JSON, DOM, etc.).
- Solid experience with integration of different systems, familiar with testing cycles and executing of test cases - unit test, manual test, integration test, performance, and security test
- Source revision control experience required (Github preferred).
- Laravel, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Typescript experience is a plus.
- Effective oral and written English communication skills.
- Knowledge of video platforms including YouTube, Dailymotion, and Twitch.
- Understanding of the YouTube MCN model.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Engineering (Computer / Telecommunication) or equivalent.
You must have a genuine interest in web application development. Enthusiasm and willingness to tackle a wide range of roles and objectives is necessary. You will play an important part in prototyping, testing, maintaining and developing new functionality. You will work directly with the executives and you will have lots of cross-team communication opportunities.
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus