Senior Full Stack Developer
- Taguig, Philippines215, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 70,000.00 - 100,000.00 PHP / monthPHP70,000.00100,000.0070,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Develop coding standards, methodology and repeatable processes.
- Provide technical leadership at a project level, mentor and teach junior developers.
- Ensure code and design quality through the execution of test plans.
- Collaborate with engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Use best practices and patterns to deliver high quality secure, scalable, performant and maintainable code.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 1 year experience with deploying Node.js based solutions into production (e.g. Express, React, Babel, Sequelize).
- At least 2 years experience with modern front-end development (e.g. React, Redux).
- At least 3 years of experience with relational databases and/or NoSQL databases (e.g. MySQL, Redis, MongoDB, ElasticSearch).
- Experience with other programming languages like PHP, Java, Python
- Self-driven with a strong desire to remain current on emerging digital technologies.
- Passionate about Node.js performance optimization.
- Experience working as a full-stack developer switching seamlessly between server-side and front-end code.
- Experience in CI/CD tools (e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo, VSTS, etc).
- Web development experience (e.g. React, Redux, HTML, CSS).
- Experience with Twelve-Factor App methodology and microservice architecture.
- Experience with cloud based API Management / Gateway offerings (e.g. AWS API Gateway, Azure API Gateway, Apigee, etc.)
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.