Senior Mobile Developer (iOS/Android)
- Taguig, Philippines215, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 70,000.00 - 100,000.00 PHP / monthPHP70,000.00100,000.0070,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Design and build applications for the Android / iOS platforms
- Ensure the performance, quality and responsiveness of applications
- Work closely with UI/UX designers to ensure the technical feasibility of their designs
- Develop coding standards, methodology and repeatable processes.
- Team player, professional, effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ensure code and design quality through the execution of test plans.
- Collaborate with engineering and product team to design and launch new features.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 5 years of software development experience using Kotlin and Swift
- Experience with building modern mobile applications, preferably with Native Language such as Swift, Java, Kotlin in Agile/Scrum environment.
- Experience with iOS tools such as Cocoa Pods, SwiftLint, AlamoFire, XCTest, MagicalRecord, Core Data, RxSwift, RxCocoa and Android tools such as Gradle, Retrofit, Android Jetpack, RxJava, Coroutines, Kotlin Extensions, Fuel, Glide, Proguard, Espresso
- Experience with deploying mobile applications on Google Play / App Store.
- Experience with modern frontend development (Material Design, XML, Storyboards, CoordinatorLayout)
- Proficient with version control using Git
- Familiarity with RESTful services and ways we can improve, consume and communicate with the back-end logic
- Self-driven with a strong desire to remain current on emerging digital technologies.
- Open to learning new technologies and bring new ideas to the table.
- Self-starter and could easily adapt to constant improvements / changes
- Knowledge / Experience with Flutter is a plus
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.