Consulting Analyst (CA)
- Tanahabang, Indonesia
- Penuh waktu
You will work on client projects as part of a team and take responsibility for research and problem solving in a primarily English-speaking environment.
This includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations. You’ll also have the opportunity to present results to client management and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members.
Interns receive exceptional training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring from colleagues on their teams. This support includes a Partner from your local office or practice assigned to you to help guide your career as well as formal training. Additionally, you’ll receive guidance and support from your local office or practice in the selection of client projects, helping you to develop your skills and build your network. The Consulting Analyst program in McKinsey Indonesia is designed to provide young, locally schooled and talented individuals to acquire the business skills and personal qualities to become Business Analysts, as well as future leaders of the firm
- Current final-year students pursuing Bachelor's Degree from a top university
- Dedicated to growing your career in Indonesia
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Strong record of leadership in an academic, professional, or extracurricular setting
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Excellent communication skills - both verbally and in writing - in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Tingkat Posisi
- Lulusan Baru
- Kategori pekerjaan
- Management and Consultancy
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Perekrut respon ke aplikasi
- Alamat Kantor
- Wisma GKBI, Jl. Jend. Sudirman, Bend. Hilir, Tanahabang, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10210, Indonesia
- Management Consulting
- 1 lowongan dibuka
Agar merasa aman saat melamar: carilah ikon verifikasi dan selalu lakukan riset terhadap Perusahaan yang Anda lamar. Hindari dan laporkan situasi dimana Perusahaan membutuhkan bayaran dalam proses rekrutmen mereka.
Tentang McKinsey & Co Indonesia
McKinsey in Indonesia
We help many of Indonesia’s leading enterprises drive growth, transform operational and organizational performance, shape new business models, build leadership capabilities, and accelerate economic development. We serve clients across all major sectors—including oil and gas, mining, financial services, telecom and media, consumer industries, travel and logistics, and the public sector.
We have been present in Indonesia since 1988, and our office was McKinsey’s first in Southeast Asia. Our consultants are drawn from the brightest talent from Indonesia and around the world, and our alumni hold leadership positions in many of the country’s established businesses and entrepreneurial start-ups as well as public and social sector organizations.
Our work is backed by extensive knowledge development. Our report, “The archipelago economy: Unleashing Indonesia’s potential,” launched by the National Economic Council in 2012, showed how Indonesia—the world’s fourth most populous country—can become a leading global economy. We also regularly publish key research to support the growth of Indonesia’s consumer, digital, energy, infrastructure, and financial services sectors.