Consulting Business Analyst Intern
- Tanahabang, Indonesia
- Penuh waktu
Berakhir dalam 15 hari
You’ll work in teams of typically 3 – 5 consultants, playing an active role in all aspects of the client engagement.
This includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations. You’ll also have the opportunity to present results to client management and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members.
You’ll gain new skills and build on the strengths you bring to the firm. Business Analysts Interns receive exceptional training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring from colleagues on their teams. This support includes introductory training as well as a Partner from your local office or practice assigned to you to help guide you throughout your internship.
You will work at the client site with your McKinsey colleagues and with the client team, owning a distinct piece of the project. Some examples of the specific work may include interviewing clients, leading client teams, building financial models, creating and delivering presentations, and working with McKinsey subject experts to develop perspectives and insights for the client.
Our Business Analyst Intern program gives a group of undergraduate students and eligible graduate students first-hand experience with consulting at McKinsey. You would work in your host office for ~10 weeks. You will participate in an introductory training program, as well as a range of social activities to get to know your office and the firm. At the end of the summer, you may receive an offer to join us as a full-time Business Analyst after completion of your degree.
Various locations in the U.S. and Canada typically host our Business Analyst Interns including many of our functional practices. A small number of international locations may also host interns.
- In your junior year of an undergraduate degree; expected graduation date of December 2017 or May 2018
- Or in your senior year and planning to enter a 1-year masters program
- Or currently completing your first year in a non-business, 2-year masters program and have less than 2 years of work experience
- Or are in your first year of a two year commitment with Teach for America and have 3 years or fewer of work experience to date
- Strong commitment to excellence and personal and professional growth
- Demonstrated outstanding academic performance and an aptitude for analytics
- Strong record of initiative-taking and leadership in a work setting and/or extracurricular activities
- Resourceful, intellectually curious, empathetic, poised, high energy and mature
- Genuine interest in business and find problem solving exhilarating
- Enjoy working in teams
- Tingkat Posisi
- Lulusan Baru
- Kategori pekerjaan
- Management and Consultancy
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Alamat Kantor
- Wisma GKBI, Jl. Jend. Sudirman, Bend. Hilir, Tanahabang, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10210, Indonesia
- Management Consulting
- 1 lowongan dibuka
Agar merasa aman saat melamar: carilah ikon verifikasi dan selalu lakukan riset terhadap Perusahaan yang Anda lamar. Hindari dan laporkan situasi dimana Perusahaan membutuhkan bayaran dalam proses rekrutmen mereka.
Tentang McKinsey & Co Indonesia
McKinsey in Indonesia
We help many of Indonesia’s leading enterprises drive growth, transform operational and organizational performance, shape new business models, build leadership capabilities, and accelerate economic development. We serve clients across all major sectors—including oil and gas, mining, financial services, telecom and media, consumer industries, travel and logistics, and the public sector.
We have been present in Indonesia since 1988, and our office was McKinsey’s first in Southeast Asia. Our consultants are drawn from the brightest talent from Indonesia and around the world, and our alumni hold leadership positions in many of the country’s established businesses and entrepreneurial start-ups as well as public and social sector organizations.
Our work is backed by extensive knowledge development. Our report, “The archipelago economy: Unleashing Indonesia’s potential,” launched by the National Economic Council in 2012, showed how Indonesia—the world’s fourth most populous country—can become a leading global economy. We also regularly publish key research to support the growth of Indonesia’s consumer, digital, energy, infrastructure, and financial services sectors.