- Makati, Philippines
- Penuh waktu
As An Accountant, you will immediately play an integral role for our client in the implementation, handling and delivery of general accounting tasks.
- Assists in managing and maintaining financial records that track the expenditures and other accounting and financial activities such as but not limited to:
- Accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Journal entries
- Treasury and Cash Management
- Inventory Management
- Closing of Month-end and year-end books
- Monitors and ensure accuracy in the completion of supporting documents for preparation and approval of the following:
- Disbursement voucher as required
- Summary of cash release of requesting individuals for preparation and approval of fund transfer voucher.
- Monthly bank reconciliation statements.
- Regular recording in the books of accounts via the accounting system.
- Does analysis and summarizes account information and trends.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Go the extra mile to interact with the Management as well as your colleagues in delivering quality service to the company.
- Be a team player in a highly collaborative environment.
As an ideal candidate, you must:
- Be passionate about learning, and tackling new and exciting technical challenges.
- Have a great attention to detail with high level of analytical skills.
- Be able to manage time properly, turns in quality work on time and works with minimum supervision.
- Feel comfortable with finding better ways to do things and be able to track everything you do.
- Feel comfortable in writing and speaking the English language.
- Be a computer savvy, well-versed in Microsoft Office and accounting software (i.e. Quickbooks).
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy or equivalent. Licensed CPA is an advantage.
- Have a minimum of two (2) years working experience handling general accounting tasks in a BPO or Travel Agency environment.
- Must love all facets of accounting.
- Night shift/shifting schedules.
- Willing to work in Makati area
Tunjangan dan lain-lain
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Gym Membership
- Performance Bonus
Jurusan yang Diminati
- Tingkat Posisi
- Supervisor / Asisten Manager
- Kategori pekerjaan
- Accounting and Finance
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Perekrut respon ke aplikasi
- Alamat Kantor
- Unit 204 The Asia Tower, 151 Benavidez Street corner Paseo de Roxas, Legaspi Village, Makati, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Executive Search & HR Consultancy
- 3 lowongan dibuka
Agar merasa aman saat melamar: carilah ikon verifikasi dan selalu lakukan riset terhadap Perusahaan yang Anda lamar. Hindari dan laporkan situasi dimana Perusahaan membutuhkan bayaran dalam proses rekrutmen mereka.