- 100 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 10 days
- Recruiter responds
- 6% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 8 days ago
- Employment Type
- Office Address
- MWSS Compound, Katipunan Avenue, Quezon City, Philippines
- Must be licensed Civil or Mechanical engineer
- Highly trainable and interested to build a career in water and wastewater operations
- Preferably with one to three years of work experience in management of program/project/construction works
- Conducts site safety maintenance and inspection of construction projects; ensures that all projects are in conformance with Maynilad standard provisions, approved drawings and specifications and international code for safety standards.
- Checks and verifies contractor submittals.
- Conducts field investigations and prepares inspection reports.
Maynilad Water Services, Inc. (Maynilad) is the water and wastewater services provider for the 17 cities and municipalities that comprise the West Zone of the Metropolitan Manila area. It is an agent and contractor of the Metropolitan Waterworks and Sewerage System (MWSS). More than a basic service provider, Maynilad is a company that nurtures talent, delivers results and enables progress. Everything that we do is the result of our firm commitment to our Vision, Mission and Values. Vision We are the leading water solutions company in the Philippines with a strong presence across Asia. Mission We provide safe, affordable and sustainable water solutions that enable those we serve to lead healthier, more comfortable lives.