The Executive Assistant to the CEO will provide high-level administrative support to the CEO. This role is privy to a number of confidential information. As such, discretion and diplomacy are highly expected of this position.
- Manage the CEO’s schedule and ensure that he is adequately prepared for all meetings.
- Arrange travel and logistics, which may include booking flights, car rental, and hotel accommodations.
- She/he will also be the first point of contact for completing expense reports after the trip.
- Liaise with relevant departments or offices for whatever information and logistical preparations needed by the CEO.
- Execute general clerical and administrative tasks which include, but not limited to: answering phone calls and emails, book-keeping, documentation, transcription and all other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field;
At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Required languages: English
- Preferably Assistant Manager/Manager specialized in Secretarial/Executive & Personal Assistant or equivalent.
- Excellent organization and communication (written and verbal) skills
- High level of professionalism, diplomacy, and discretion
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Able to render longer hours than usual when called for
- Willing to work on-site with relocation and meal allowance
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Single Parent Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Business Administration
- Job Level
- Director / Executive
- Job Category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Holdings Company
- 4 openings