Maxwealth Infinity Holdings Corporation
- Taguig, PhilippinesTaguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- PHP 50,000.00 - PHP 90,000.00 / monthPHP500009000050000MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- The Corporate Secretary will provide high-level administrative support to the CEO.
- This role is privy to a number of confidential information. As such, discretion and diplomacy are highly expected of this position.
- Manage the CEO’s schedule and ensure that he is adequately prepared for all meetings.
- Arrange travel and logistics, which may include booking flights, car rental, and hotel accommodations.
- She/he will also be the first point of contact for completing expense reports after the trip.
- Liaise with relevant departments or offices for whatever information and logistical preparations needed by the CEO.
- Execute general clerical and administrative tasks which include, but not limited to: answering phone calls and emails, book-keeping, documentation, transcription and all other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field; Coming from Top 5 Universities in the Philippines is an advantage.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Mandarin Speaker is an advantage
- Assistant Manager/Manager specialized in Secretarial/Executive & Personal Assistant or equivalent experience is a plus
- Excellent organization and advanced English communication (written and verbal) skills
- High level of professionalism, diplomacy, and discretion
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Able to render longer hours than usual when called for
Perks and Benefits
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Business Administration [Executive MBA]
- Office Administration
- Business Administration
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Holdings Company
- 1 opening
About Maxwealth Infinity Holdings Corporation
Maxwealth Infinity Holdings, Corp. offers technical services and solutions in various fields. We provide relevant and world-class brand marketing, software development, and integrated solutions to various industries like E-Commerce, Finance, IT, and the Real Estate industry.