Maxwealth Infinity Holdings Corporation
- Taguig, PhilippinesTaguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
We are looking for a recruiting specialist to advertise job vacancies and to screen, shortlist, and interview candidates. In this role, you will develop and post job descriptions using social media and other platforms in order to identify suitable applicants. You will analyze the recruitment process and make recommendations for improvements or changes.
To ensure success as a recruiting specialist, you will be conversant with a wide range of social media for job postings and you will keep track of the hiring process of candidates. Using hiring metrics software, you will compile reports on aspects of the hiring process. A top-notch recruiting specialist will have in-depth knowledge of labor laws as well as current hiring trends.
Recruitment Specialist Responsibilities:
- Discussing and establishing qualification requirements and terms and conditions of employment with managers.
- Formulating detailed job descriptions and posting them.
- Conduct phone calls or meetings to create a shortlist of qualified candidates.
- Interviewing candidates on the shortlist and maintaining a database of employees for future vacancies.
- Mediating between candidates and hiring managers.
- Using web-based technology and social media to analyze hiring trends, post job vacancies, and follow up with candidates during the hiring process.
- Producing reports on hiring plans and strategies.
- Measuring the results of candidate interviews and job placements using hiring metrics software.
- Analyzing recruitment software and the performance of recruitment agencies and recommending improvements or changes.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, business, psychology, or another related field.
- 3-5 years of experience as a recruiting specialist with a track record of employee placement.
- Ability to work within a team and coordinate team activities.
- Excellent analytical skills to examine resumes and find the best-suited candidates.
- Clear verbal skills to communicate well with candidates and managers.
- Proficient writing skills to produce reports on hiring analyses.
- Leadership abilities to delegate tasks and train new employees.
- Strong negotiation skills when discussing terms and conditions of employment.
- In-depth knowledge of hiring strategies, labor laws, and employment equity.
- The ability to evaluate recruiting software packages and to recommend those which are best suited to the company.
- Willing to work onsite.
- Willing to work full-time on-site in BGC
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Psychology [Human Resource Management]
- Business Administration [Human Resource Management]
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Human Resources
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Holdings Company
- 4 openings