The main role of Automated Test Engineer will design and write programs with help of the automatic tests on applications.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1.) Create detailed, comprehensibe and well structured test cases based on the product requirements.
2.) isolate, Replicate and Report defects and verify defect fixes, ensuring that test results are accurate, thorough and appropriately documented.
3-) Will be responsible on creating, run and maintain test scripts.
4.) Recommended possible enhancements on QA process, new technology, automation app/frameworks and game development process.
5.) Interact and collaborative with stakeholders and development teams.
6.) Develop and execute stress test scripts
7.) Track and analyze the test problems the efficiency of automated testing.
8.) Other tasks to be assigned from time to time.
Degree/ Educational Background:
- Must be a degree holder of Information Technology or Computer Engineering or any related course.
Key Skills needed:
- Experienced at automated testing using automated testing tools.
- Work effectively with continuous change and short deadlines
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal & written)
- Experience in Python development, or familiarity with any high-level programming language
- Familiarize yourself with version control
- Experience in Web, APP or API automated test development is preferred
- Familiar with any automated testing framework (eg: Selenium, Appium)
- Experience in performance testing is good
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 312, 26th St, Post Proper Northside
- Holdings Company
- 1 opening