We are looking for Junior Writers with an interest in interactive narrative to contribute to the creative development of an internal project. The job will require working closely with other writers, designers, and other staff creating features, listicles and web contents. The position does not require previous industry experience, just samples of written work with an ear for dialogue and the patience and willingness required to learn on the job.
- Contribute ideas and pitches in writers' rooms
- Collaborate across disciplines to identify and deliver writing needs
- Write articles for a web page, emails, video scripts, social media posts, and more.
- Develop and write news stories that address the interest of the public.
- Assists other content writers or work under the supervision of a senior content writer, but you can also find freelance roles that let you take on more responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, English or related liberal arts field
- Ability to give and take criticism in a professional manner
- Positive and self-driven attitude with the ability to participate in a collaborative environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must have a strong understanding of SEO and SEM concepts
Must have the following competencies:
1. Creative and excellent writing skills
2. Good at research analysis
3. Ability to meet deadlines.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Single Parent Leave
- Content Writing
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- News Writing
- Creative Writing
- English [Creative Writing]
- Arts in Language & Literature [Literature]
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Writing and Content
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 20th Flr. Marajo Tower 26th Street 4th Avenue, BGC, Taguig City
- Holdings Company
- 10 openings