Information Technology (IT) Assistant
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 4 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter responds
- 15% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 24 days ago
- General Services
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 908 Quezon Avenue cor. Dr. Garcia St. Quezon City, Quezon City, Philippines
- Must be Male.
- Must be between 21-25 years old.
- Must be at least 5‘4 in height.
- Must have a pleasing personality.
- Must have at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must be computer literate and familiar with MS Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Must be willing to work in Quezon Avenue, Quezon City.
The Information Technology (IT) Assistant is responsible for the following:
- Conducting basic installation of softwares to computers.
- Repairing and troubleshooting network and PC problems.
- Performing / executing basic programming.
- Upgrading softwares.
- Doing other tasks given by his superior.
- Meal and transportation Allowance
Maxima Machineries, Inc. is a subsidiary of Marubeni Corporation in Japan. We are the sole distributor of Komatsu Construction and Mining Equipment and Hyundai Truck and Bus in the Philippines. OUR VISION We look forward to becoming one of the most admired companies in the Philippines. OUR MISSION We will be known as a company who provides quality heavy & industrial equipment, commercial vehicle with competitive and innovative value-added services in contributing to the success of our business partners. AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS Ranked 106th in Income Tax Payment in 2011 Ranked 306th in Revenue Payment in 2011 Top Contractor Tax Payer of Quezon City in 2011 Top Business Tax Payer of Quezon City in 2009 Awarded by BOC as one of the Top Taxpayers in Ports of Cebu & Manila OUR CERTIFICATION ISO 9001:2008 Certified OUR MEMBERSHIP Philippine Construction Association (PCA) Association of Carriers and Equipment Lessors (ACEL) Philippine Chamber of Commerce & Industries (PCCI) Distribution Management Association of the Philippines (DMAP) Society of Philippine Electrical Contractors and Suppliers (SPECS)