- 3 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Less than high school
- 9 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 3 months
- Recruiter responds
- 13% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 10 days ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Masungi Georeserve (Garden Cottages), Kilometer 45, Marcos Highway, Tanay, Rizal, Tanay, Philippines
- Passionate about the environment and learning
- Environment Science background or similar is a plus, but not a need
1. Openings are for both Filipino-speaking, and English-speaking naturalists.
2. Bring groups of 2-10 persons around the park. This includes the following:
Sharing and dissemination of facts, & insights that will allow the guests to appreciate the geopark, its flaura and its fauna
Keeping the tours organized, efficient, and safe for the guests
Implementation of park rules and guidelines
- Ensuring the enjoyment and customer satisfaction of guests
3. When not attending to park guests, naturalists are expected to participate in the overall needs for protection and maintenance of the georeserve.
4. Resident Naturalists are to spearhead community development, research, and tagging efforts for the the georeserve.
5. Passion for the environment and outdoors is highly preferred and prioritized.