Frontend Developer | React
- Quezon City, PhilippinesEconomia, Bagumbayan, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Full time
Responsibilities and Duties
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Develop, layout, and test interactive user interfaces based on project specifications.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize websites for maximum speed and scalability.
- Ensure that websites are mobile-compatible and responsive.
- Ensure that the codebase is well-maintained and tested.
- Stay updated on the latest changes in React and other front-end technologies.
- Proficiency in ReactJS, VueJS, and other coding modalities (Front-end).
- Proficiency in REST and GRAPH APIs.
- Proficiency in using Git.
- Experienced with CSS technologies like SCSS, CSS-In-JS.
- Proficiency with React testing tools such as react-testing-library or Jest.
- Willingness to share knowledge and skills with other team members.
- Proficient understanding of browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
Nice to Have
Experience with the following are nice to have:
- Design tools such as Sketch, Figma, Illustrator, or Photoshop.
- Ruby on Rails or Elixir/Phoenix.
- Continuous integration technologies.
- Deploying JS applications to the cloud.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Sick Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Work from Home
- Computer Science [Software Technology]
- Information Technology
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.