We are looking for an enthusiastic Junior Software Developer to join our experienced software design team. You will report directly to the Development Manager and assist with all functions of software coding and design. Your primary focus will be to learn the codebase, gather user data, and respond to requests from senior developers.
To ensure success as a Junior Software Developer, you should have a good working knowledge of basic programming languages, the ability to learn new technology quickly, and the ability to work in a team environment. Ultimately, a top-class Junior Software Developer provides valuable support to the design team while continually improving their coding and design skills.
- Developing and directing software system validation and testing methods.
- Contributing to our internal software programming initiatives.
- Contributing to the development of software documentation and manuals.
- Working closely with clients and cross-functional departments to communicate project statuses and proposals.
- Analyzing data to effectively coordinate the creation, modification and enhancement of systems depending on the client’s business needs and challenges.
- Contributing and adhering to the company’s software development processes.
- Monitoring the system performance of all pieces of code that is built or managed by the engineer.
- Communicating key project data to team members and building cohesion among teams.
- Executing and maintaining software development plans.
- Applying mathematics and statistics to problem-solving initiatives.
- Applying best practices and standard operating procedures.
- Creating innovative solutions to meet our customer’s technical needs.
- Testing new software and fixing bugs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Basic programming experience.
- Knowledge of databases and operating systems.
- Good working knowledge of email systems and Microsoft Office software.
- Ability to learn new software and technologies quickly.
- Ability to follow instructions and work in a team environment.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
MaroonStudios is a technology company founded by enterprising computer scientists and electronics engineers with the mission of delivering strategic, affordable innovations for positive change.
Hence our passion for AI: Affordable Innovations. In a world where 137 of the 196 countries are considered to still be developing, we strive to be part of the solution that will enable these countries realize and reap their full potential.
We believe technology plays a crucial role in empowering society to lead significantly better lives, and that technological innovations, when done in a financially viable and sustainable manner, can transform how organizations work and serve the community.