The Multimedia Artist is tasked to create digital media artwork and fabrication design by producing various digital content, media, and cross-platform development.
Provide support to the other members of the Creative Team on working multiple projects simultaneously.
Work with the art lead and the Accounts Team to promote agility and keep milestone deliverables.
- Has strong understanding of design, web best practices/ guidelines, as well as brand development and multichannel marketing concepts
- Experienced with a variety of Adobe design software for digital development
- Strong familiarity with multimedia and other related systems
- Ability to work collaboratively on multi-disciplinary teams and know who to engage with in order to create an efficient and smooth process
- Deep understanding of his/ her and has a desire to stay updated of the industry’s newest trends
- Experience facilitating strategic and creative brainstorming sessions, creative brief development, etc.
- Experience connecting and developing interactive solutions with demonstrated results
- Must be fluent in Adobe especially Flash, Premier, After Effects and Google Sketch Up
- Animation and video production (AVP development)
- Has background in Booth Design
- Knowledgeable in development of apk, swf, exe, etc.
- Knowledge in 3D Max is an advantage
- Web design
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe Flash
- Video Editing
- adobe after effects
- Web Design
- 3D Animation
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.