The Multimedia Artist is tasked to create digital media artwork and fabrication design by producing various digital content, media and cross-paltform development. He/she give support to the other member of the Creative Team on working multiple project simultaneously. Work with the art lead and the Accounts Team to promote agility and keep milestone deliverables.
- Has strong understanding of design, web best practices/ guidelines, as well as brand development and multichannel marketing concepts
- Experienced with a variety of Adobe design software for digital development
- Strong familiarity with multimedia and other related systems
- Web design
- Animation and video production (AVP development)
- Knowledgeable in development of apk, swf, exe, etc.
- Knowledge in 3D Max is an advantage
- Must be fluent in Adobe especially Flash, Premier, After Effects and Google Sketch Up
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe Flash
- Video Editing
- adobe after effects
- Web Design
- 3D Animation
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.