- Taguig, Philippines10-1, One Global Place, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
We’re hiring a product writer to help build the future of how Filipinos access healthcare. You’ll be part of the product team whose goal is to make health insurance simple, easy, and accessible to all. You’ll report directly to the product manager and work with designers and engineers to identify problems, brainstorm solutions, and verify your work—all to create a thoughtful and meaningful customer journey. A strong candidate would have the potential to manage and lead a team of writers.
- The entire writing process from research, copywriting, and curation of the UX story, microcopy, and product contents.
- Documentation, editing, and review of the brand style guide.
- Coordinating with product, marketing, sales, and partnership teams about messaging and standards.
- Exploring ideas and solutions that will advance our goal of insuring one million Filipinos.
- Contributing to team growth and product improvements through periodic reviews.
Experience in writing and editing copy for online content demonstrated through a portfolio of works.
Willingness to define and navigate ambiguity with the help of data and organizational communication skills.
Can utilize user research, has an exceptional grasp of the principles of communication and good practices, and is driven to continue to learn from internal and external literature.
Ability to write fluently and empathetically in both Filipino and English, and has basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
Experience with mechanisms that drive your ability to gather feedback early and often.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Stock Options
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Writing and Content
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- One Global Place, 25th St. and 5th Ave.
- Technology and Software Development
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.