Social Media Officer
- Mandaluyong, Philippines3rd Floor, 3rd Floor LN Building, Shaw Blvd, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Social Media Officer is responsible for creating content calendar of digital marketing campaigns including but not limited to SEO, SEM, website, social media, and other digital advertising platforms and managing the publication of all digital marketing content across all platforms.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Produces social media content which includes original copy, images, video and infographics in coordination with the graphic artist, that support marketing campaigns of the platform.
- Produces website content that would generate traffic and increase user engagement.
- Coordinates with real estate and lifestyle team to ensure consistency of communication aligned with the vision, and strategy of the organization.
- Manages and schedules content for social media accounts of the organization.
- Creates write-ups such as blogs, PR entries, listicles, advertorial as required content for both website and social media.
- Monitors all digital marketing campaigns, engagements, analyzes key metrics, trends and insights and makes recommendations for further improvement and of campaigns.
- Filters messages via social media and transmits to specific key person-in-charge.
- Prepares necessary reports on digital marketing activities.
- Education: Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication or any related course
- Knowledge: At least 2-3 years working experience in digital marketing, a solid background in writing, editing and research, and has a creative approach and storytelling skills to create and plan social media
- Technical Competencies: Social Media management tools (eg. Hootsuite/Buffer/PostPlanner, etc.)
- Soft Skills: Social listening, persuasion, comfort with technology, multitasking, and creativity
- Attitude: Organized, team player, self-motivated, comfortable multi-tasking, and works quickly and independently
- Willing to work in Haig, Mandaluyong City and/or General Trias, Cavite
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Writing and Content
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- LN Building, Greenfield District, 738 Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City
- Holding Company
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.